Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wall Box Cable coming

I just got an email that the installation of the Wall Box Cable will start July 6th. Hopefully I will get it installed soon.

Also, I seem to be getting better "mileage" the past week or so. I am approaching 100 miles per charge vs 85 to 90 earlier. Maybe the car just needs to get used to my driving style :).

Has anyone noticed that the car tends to pull to left when you accelerate quickly? I don't know if this is a mini-e attribute or if every mini has this tendency.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, yeah that torque steer can be a bit of a challenge. Try this, on a flat road surface and going straight at around 30MPH give it a little more juice. You may feel a slight pull left and should also tug a bit right but you will be able ot maintain a straight line. The MINI E has limited slip which helps reduce the left or right wheel spinning alone which causes a serious pull to one direction

    If you still are getting a pull to the left take it back to the dealer and tell them - your alignment could be off, nothing serious, but it will wear the tires incorrectly.

    FYI - just linked you blog on my blog
    www.mymini-e.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST ADDED YOU MINI E BLOG TO MY MINI BLOG

    ReplyDelete